Do The Math
A survey of a group's viewing habits over the last year revealed the following information:
- 28% watched gymnastics
- 29% watched baseball
- 19% watched soccer
- 14% watched gymnastics and baseball
- 12% watched baseball and soccer
- 10% watched gymnastics and soccer
- 8% watched all three sports.
Calculate the percentage of the group that watched none of the three sports during the last year.
- G = event that a viewer watched gymnastics
B = event that a viewer watched baseball
S = event that a viewer watched soccer
Then we want to find